Please read and review these terms and conditions carefully as they fully set out both ours and your obligations and rights under this agreement. Once you have booked with Old Liffey Ferry it shall be deemed that you accept these terms and conditions.
1. The booking conditions detailed herein contain the entire contract between you and Old Liffey Ferry. No representation, term, warranty or condition can be expressed or implied by reference to any other writing, advertisement or conversation. This contract may only be varied in writing by a duly authorised officer of Old Liffey Ferry.
2. This contract and all matters arising out of it are governed by Irish law. We both agree that any dispute, claim or other matter which arises out of or in connection with this contract will be dealt with by the Courts of the Republic of Ireland only. Changes to these Booking Conditions will only be valid if agreed by Old Liffey Ferry in writing.
3. Every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of our printed material at time of going to print and other media, however Old Liffey Ferry cannot be held responsible for printing and typographical errors, or errors arising from unforeseen circumstances.
4. The General terms and conditions shall contain the following sub-headings only, Health & Safety, Booking, Cancellation Policy, Changes by Old Liffey Ferry, Passenger’s Property, Conduct of Passengers.
The health and safety of passengers and staff is of the utmost importance.
1. All persons on board the tour must adhere to the health and safety rules that will be relayed at the beginning of the tour.
2. Failure to do so may result in ejection from the tour with no refund.
3. To ensure the safety of all passengers, lifejackets are provided and must be worn if instructed to do so by the captain.
1. Payment in full must be made before embarking.
2. At the time of booking, passengers will be required to reserve a specific time and date for their tour and tickets will only be valid for the specific time and date reserved.
3. At the time of booking you will receive an emailed confirmation
4. Once payment is received Old Liffey Ferry will issue to you a confirmation email with details of your booking. You should save this on your mobile device or print it off for your reference.
5. Old Liffey Ferry accept no responsibility for failure to deliver emails or incorrect information contained therein. It is your responsibility to ensure that the information contained in the confirmation email is correct and corresponds to your desired booking.
6. Old Liffey Ferry reserve the right to refuse any passenger who does not supply the relevant documentation/voucher/e-ticket to confirm their payment and booking.
7. Passengers are to be at the departure point 15 minutes prior to the departure time detailed on their e-ticket/voucher.
8. Passengers who fail to show for their tour (or arriving late) shall be deemed to forfeit their tickets and will not be issued a refund.
9. All children must be accompanied by an adult: as such, no child ticket can be issued independently of the corresponding adult ticket.
10. All tour reservations are subject to availability.
11. Tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable without the express written permission of Old Liffey Ferry.
12. Be advised that the Ferry is open to the elements, and we ask all our passengers dress for the unpredictability of Irish weather.
13. Eating and drinking on board the tour is forbidden.
14. The route used is subject to change and is at the discretion of Old Liffey Ferry.
15. Customers are required to be present at the departure point 15 minutes before the commencement of the tour. Failure to do so will result in the cancellation of your ticket with no refund, and it shall be deemed that you have forfeited your tour.
16. Old Liffey Ferry reserve the right to sell on forfeited or cancelled tours without recourse to you.
1. A minimum notice of 48 hours from your tour date must be given for ticket cancellations.
2. Tickets cancelled may be entitled to a refund only if at least the minimum notice is given.
3. Any refund will be processed in the same method in which tickets were paid for.
4. Customers wishing to cancel tickets at short notice (within 48 hours of tour date) will not be refunded or transferred.
5. For group bookings, group cancellation rates are applied and will have been given at the time of booking.
6. Tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable. Under extenuating circumstances, and with sufficient notice (minimum 48 hours), Old Liffey Ferry will endeavour to accommodate changes to a reservation but doing so cannot be guaranteed and may incur an administration fee to do so
7. For group bookings (10 or more), a booking deposit of 50% is required a the time of booking. This is a non-refundable deposit but if more than 48 hours’ notice is given, Old Liffey Ferry will allow groups to transfer their deposit to another available date or time
1. Old Liffey Ferry reserve the right to change or alter at any time and at our total discretion.
2. Once your booking has been confirmed we will make every effort to provide you with the booked arrangements but reserve the right to alter or cancel the whole or part of the tour in the event of circumstances outside the control of Old Liffey Ferry. Reasons for doing so may include but shall not be limited to such force majeure matters as extreme adverse local weather conditions or weather warnings, natural disasters, civil strikes or conflict, terrorist activity, fire, flood conditions and similar. No compensation will be paid for force majeure cancellations.
3. Old Liffey Ferry gives its advice on journey time in good faith. However, journeys may take longer than predicted and, in those circumstances, Old Liffey Ferry will not be liable for any loss or inconvenience suffered as a result.
1. Old Liffey Ferry do not take responsibility for articles lost/stolen or damaged whilst on tour.
2. Large bulky items may not be able to be carried, and all steps should be taken to notify the company in advance of such requirements.
Conduct of Passengers
1. The Captain is responsible for the safety of the vessel at all times, and as such may remove any passenger whose behaviour prejudices safety or is in breach of the Public Order.
The following section applies only to Official Vouchers issued by Old Liffey Ferry
1. A Voucher is only valid for 60 months from the date of issuance and can be redeemed by calling the sales line on Old Liffey Ferry promotional material (including website)
2. Strictly no extension of the expiry date from the date of issue will be allowed.
3. Vouchers are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash in part or full and is valid for a single transaction only.
4. Vouchers cannot be used to purchase further gift cards.
5. Vouchers are not valid during a sale or in conjunction with any special promotion.
6. The management retains the right to reject any voucher that has been tampered with or found in any way unacceptable.
7. Old Liffey Ferry are not responsible if a Gift Voucher is lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed and no replacement will be provided in these circumstances.
8. Vouchers can be used to make purchases with Old Liffey Ferry up to the value of the voucher – there is no booking fee to the client.
9. All Standard Terms and Conditions apply.
10. In purchasing and/or using an Old Liffey Ferry voucher the customer is deemed to have confirmed that they have read and fully accept these Terms and Conditions.
The following section applies to Group bookings only
1. A group booking is defined as a single booking of 10 or more individuals on one tour at the same time.
2. The individual who purchases/books a group booking acts as representative of all members of their respective group travelling on the tour. If the representative does not intend to or cannot travel for any reason another representative must be chosen and Old Liffey Ferry should be informed of the identity of the representative prior to embarking on a tour.
3. Old Liffey Ferry will only deal with the properly appointed representative when booking, cancelling or communication regarding the tour.
4. If the individual who purchased the tickets is from a company, group or partnership, an individual must be named as a responsible person and act as the representative.
5. Old Liffey Ferry require at least 1 adult per group of 12 children/students (aged 12-17) and 1adult per group of 6 children (aged 0-12). Children/Students/Teenagers under the age of 18 are not permitted on tour without adult supervision.
6. By making a group booking, it will be deemed to signify acceptance of the special terms and conditions in relation to group bookings.
The following section applies to Exclusive Hire only
1. An Exclusive Hire is defined the hiring of the Vessel for exclusive use of a party, individual, or group.
2. Old Liffey Ferry will only deal with the properly appointed representative when booking, cancelling or communication regarding an exclusive hire.
3. If the individual who books an exclusive is from a company, group or partnership, an individual must be named as a responsible person and act as the representative.
4. The representative must indicate to Old Liffey Ferry at the time of booking that the indented booking is for an exclusive hire tour.
5. A minimum cancelation period of one week prior to the date of the tour is required.
6. In the event of a cancellation with notice of less than the minimum period of one-week but more than 48 hours for tour departure, a charge for the value of 50% of the entire booking will be applied. In the event of a cancellation of less than 48 hours before the tour departure, a charge for the entire value of the booking will apply.
7. For Exclusive hire bookings, a deposit of 50% must be taken during the booking process to secure your booking. With the outstanding amount being at least one week from the time of the tour.
8. Old Liffey Ferry require at least 1 adult per group of 12 children/students (aged 12-17) and 1adult per group of 6 children (aged 0-12). Children/Students/Teenagers under the age of 18 are not permitted on tour alone.
9. By booking an Exclusive Hire, it will be deemed to signify acceptance of the special terms and conditions in relation to Exclusive Hires.